“SXSW 2018 is a mélange of innovation for those who are willing to think outside the box. It is difficult to classify this event, for it is more than just a festival for music, film, and technology. By meshing all these fields together, it forces the participant to realize that new, rich ideas emerge when concepts cross multiple boundaries.” NBCNews
SXSW, South by Southwest, is a festival divided into three main sections: film festival, tech festival, and a music festival. SXSW takes place in Austin, Texas every year in March since 1987. This conference last ten days, that is distributed into sections, the interactive festival last five days, music for seven and film for nine days.
Why you should go to SXSW 2018?
1) It will have free music shows, where you will appreciate and have fun with your friends or family to have a good time with a good music.
2) SXSW represents more than 2,200 musical performances, where you can know more new artists that maybe you will love in the future.
3) You will found new filmmakers, you will be lucky to have conversations with the most famous creators about films, and individual sections with mentors. The SXSW festival brings visionaries to tell us their anecdotes of entrainment that will give a different aspect of cinematography in the future.
4) SXSW Austin Is the best place to see the future trends, if you want to look at new ideas about technology, SXSW is the answer to know more about creativity, or inspiration to improve the modern age of technology.
5) You can receive t-shirts, caps, sunglasses, and other things from venders, in that way you will remember these fantastic days that you will have. Continue reading ““We are bringing the new digital age to SXSW 2018””